Ist Plenary Session
Date: 11 Dec 2018
Plenary Session: Plenary Session: social value of research: Assessment and implications for vulnerability and exploitation
We are excited to put this session together. It is one of the two plenary sessions with discussants at this conference
2. Dr Paulina Tindana will be speaking on the topic for 30-35 minutes
3. Her presentation shall be discussed by the panelists (Prof C Falade, Prof H Muktar and Dr C Ike)
4. The Session shall be chaired by Prof O Salawu and Dr K Green
Order of event
1. The moderator shall call up the Co-Chairs (Please co-chairs send us your pix and 100 words bio urgently)
2. Prof O Salawu will read the Citation of Dr Paulina Tindana and call her to give her talk
3. Prof O Salawu shall invite the plenary speaker to seat on the panel as one of the discussants. She will also read the Citation of the 3 discussants and call them up to the podium (please discussants send us your pix and 100 words bio urgently).
4, Dr K Green will engage the discussants in a conversation based on the presentation by the Plenary speaker. Hopefully the four discussants shall engage in a critical discuss for 20 minutes.
5. Dr Green will them open up the space for discussion with the audience for the next 20 minutes
6. Prof Salawu will summarise the presentation by highlighting 3 major outcomes of the discussion.
7. Thank all the panelists and conclude the session.