Panel Discussion Session
We are excited to put this panel discussion session together. It is the second session of the conference
2. Dr Bridget Haire will be speaking to the topic: Vulnerability and off-shored clinical research: concept, context and application
3. Prof Kolawole Oyedeji will be speaking to the topic: Community engagement, clinical and behavior research: ethical considerations on vulnerability and exploitation
4. Prof Morenike Folayan will be speaking to the topic: Paternalism, communitarianism: culture, norms values and its implication for vulnerability and exploitation
5. The Session shall be chaired by Prof C Shalom and Prof E Oduwole
Order of event
1. The moderator shall call up the Co-Chairs (Please co-chairs send us your pix and 100 words bio urgently)
2. Prof C Shalom will read the Citation of each of the three speakers and call them to make their presentations
3. Prof E Oduwole will commence the discussion by asking each of the speaker questions that should raise discussions. Please raise questions that arise from their presentation – explore what seems to be cross cutting ethics issues, what may be unclear from the presentation, or what may be a topical discuss
4. Prof E Oduwole will them open up the space for discussion with the audience for the next 20 minutes
5. Prof Shalom will summarise the Session by highlighting 3 major outcomes of the discussion.
6. Prof Shalom thank the panelists and conclude the session.